Fire Power Gun Show’s November 2016 show was a smashing success.
Below is a recap of the 3-day event.
- Attendance was awesome with a very large turn out Friday night. Many vendors reported making more money that evening than they do in 2 or 3 days at other venues. Attendees where so excited about the show we had to open the doors 45 minutes early. We have attributed the surge in traffic on Friday to the vehicle traffic count on Route 60.
- Saturday the show was packed ALL day long. Attendance was in the neighborhood of 3000 for just this one day.
- Surprisingly, Sunday saw a steady flow of traffic the entire day.
- Many of the vendors commented that they have never seen as many women at a show as they did at November’s promotion.
- Countless attendees acknowledged their appreciation of the venue and, in particular, the ample FREE parking.
- The Ozark 30oz Tumbler giveaway every 30 minutes was a big hit with the attendees. The winner of the Yeti cooler was Cathy Neal. Fire Power Gun Show will continue with the Ozark 30oz Tumbler giveaway, but during the December show we have replaced the Yeti Cooler with a drawing for a Smith and Wesson 380 Bodyguard and a Smith and Wesson Shield 9mm. Each attendee will be able to register for one or the other.
Check out the YouTube video below of the action during the November show.